Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Random things post.

Posted by   + Show Post

Be totally Random in this post.

Chit chat.

Pictures.

vents.

jokes.

whatever

just 

be 

random.

by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (41-47):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Happy Saturday!

Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Happy Saturday.  We are about to put up the kids blow up pool...comes with a filter etc.  I can't wait..LOL. I might possibly be more excited than they are and they are super excited. LOL.

tatinbriansmom
by New Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I'm sweating like crazy while cleaning. Would this qualify as a work out? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Love that movie!

Quoting Thelmama:

Has anyone seen Bridesmaids? I tried to watch it last night but really could not get into it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wolfgirlbec
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Ok,here's some random ramblings for ya! I saw Dark Shadows last week and it was awesome! (*but then,isn't EVERYTHING with Johnny Depp in it?!),It's not even anywhere near the 1st day of summer and it's already in the freakin' 90's here in Florida!(*Grr) And lastly,thanks to Dd's attention to surroundings,we now have a new addition to our family;her and her brother took a walk up the street and she heard what sounded like a kitten meowing & so she went to check it out,despite the fact it had been raining most of the day. Well,lo & behold,she spied a cardboard shoe box and as she got closer,a tiny black kitten came walking over to her and ds from a tree nearby! So of course she took it home & now we are all in love with her! Lol! She is approximately 3-4 weeks old and has blue-gray eyes(i'm told they will likely turn green later on).Dd has named her Gigi,after the kitty in the Studio Ghibli movie,Kiki's Delivery Service & luckily,our 2 dogs have also adopted her as well! Lol! Whenever they hear her mew,my german shepherd,especially,will come running to 'check on' her-by licking her face! lol! Anyway,i'll try and post some pics of her in the near future for you-all to see. Sayonara for now!
CafeMom Tickers
Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

this is the pool we were given by my inlaws. It is in the process of filling now.

obviously this is not us..but this is what it looks like LOL

Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I love the weekends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)