Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My mom, Again

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well, the good news is so far all her test results have come back to show nothing. The other good news is she is doing somewhat better with eating and the shaking and "Zombie Effect" has been significantly reduced.

The bad news, we still don't know why she is so sick. She's weak, but that's expected after months of what she's been through. However, we have no answers on what is making her so nauseous. So tomorrow I take her to yet another doctor. This one is one for the stomach.

Not only that but DD and I are both sick. Michael came home yesterday for the summer, and of course, ex sent him here sick. So the kids and I are going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon.

Agg, does it ever end?

Other than that, things really are good. Dad was depressed but I found out what was bugging him, and then I found out why DD had been depressed, and now they are back to their normal selves. It's really frustrating, those two get mad at each other and then I have to play referee.

My best friend told me that I am raising kids and parents at the same time. Sometimes, I just wish for a friend who I could get a cup of coffee with. I have friends but  none around here. I don't have time to find friends here.

So that's this weeks update. Hope everyone else is doing well.  

by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I hope your mom feels better soon.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I hope you get better soon.

chappersgrl
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

im sorry u dont have friends close by to lean on. i moved away from my bestie and i miss her so much!! im visiting her now for a while and its much needed medicine for our souls. i hope you have some solace soon. and i hope your mom has peace and comfort.

hugs

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM

*hugs*  I hope y'all feel better soon.  I am still praying for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)