Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Update to.... Im in pain....

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am 11 wks pp from a c-section and tubal. Starting 2 wks ago i started having severe abdominal pain that has steadily gotten worse. I originally thought it was pre menstral cramping but now have noticed my stomach is extremely tender to the touch and it hurts to bend walk and have a bm. I am unable to see my doctor and the closest hospital is a good 20 miles away if not more. Tylenol and ibprofon do not help and neither does my hydracodone. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong and what might help me???? Any advice is welcome. Sorry so long. **UPDATE** I talked to my doctor today and they believe i pulled a muscle and have been told to rest as much as possible. Im still hurting but resting more today has helped. Thanks to my mil she has taken my kids for a few days so i can rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3ladybugsmom
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I would call your drs office they will have an on call dr that can give you the advice u need. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Thanks will do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Yeah I agree.  I hope everything is okay!

Quoting 3ladybugsmom:

I would call your drs office they will have an on call dr that can give you the advice u need. Good luck!!

chappersgrl
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM

things to bring up: are you bloated, when was your last BM, do you have any unusual bleeding, how is your wound looking, is it red, swollen, is there discharge...def call the doc, there are a few possib ilities as o why u r hurting, dont wait. ive had two c-secs and had nothing like that go on, so call your doc!!! the distance should not matter when it comes to your health esp when you have a newborn.....good luck

mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
So do i. I hope its nothing serious.

Quoting sjump25:

Yeah I agree.  I hope everything is okay!

Quoting 3ladybugsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loving19mommy92
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I don't know I was still in pain at that time as well 

mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 29, 2012 at 11:31 PM
My wound is completely healed and my last bm was today. The distance is a prob when my car is in the shop and i have no transportation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I hope you are feeling better soon.

dakotasmamma
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM
You have a crappy doctor if they can't fit you in on an urgent matter especially so soon after the csection. I'd be demanding the doctor to see me ASAP. And you can't find a friend to take you to ed? It's incredibly important that you be seen right away. Ive had two sections and at 11 weeks you should be having nearly no pain if at all. I hope all is well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I think at this point it is imperative that you are seen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)