Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Crud- fathers day!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
Sunday is fathers day - I have gift ideas at all!!

Let's brainstorm some ideas together!!!!!
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gsprofval
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I am in the same boat.  What do I get my 99 year old father? We go out to eat all the time, so that's not a good gift.  Open for ideas.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Quoting gsprofval:

I am in the same boat.  What do I get my 99 year old father? We go out to eat all the time, so that's not a good gift.  Open for ideas.

Would've enjoy it if your kids made him something?
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I am thinking the kids are old enough to use their noggins - maybe ill just bring them to Target and find something for their dad... Heehee!!
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh we will be giving Marty fishing tackle and a neighborhood BBQ for all the Dad's in the neighborhood...The girls do the cooking...lol

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Quoting PurpleHazey:

Oh we will be giving Marty fishing tackle and a neighborhood BBQ for all the Dad's in the neighborhood...The girls do the cooking...lol

I love the neighborhood BBQ idea!!!!
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am taking my husband to dinner at The Melting Pot.  My boys got him a new watch and wallet.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm taking the stuff to do this with the kids to my visit with them Saturday. I also got him a really cool personalized shirt. I'll have to find the link.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Okay, here's the link. Sorry it's not clicky, I'm on my phone right now.

http://giftsforyounow.com/Anybody-Can-BeDad-Personalized-T-Shirt-3012X.aspx?green=D336A486-3B0D-59DF-9B20-930E17477687
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Ok - so finally got to take the kids shopping. These gifts were all their choosing.

Ds2 - running socks and a big pack of trident gum (don't ask - he was adamant about it and ONLY wanted those 2 things.

Ds1 - new bathing suit, new long sleeve shirt for softball in the winter, a new golf hat and a bag of peppermint patty's (dh's favorite candy). All if the gifts had meaning for ds- it was so cute to hear his rationale.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)