Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

BOOB QUESTION!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 52 Replies

I have a question, it seems everytime I get pregnant my boobs grow quite a bit and don't get smaller after the pregnancy. I was recently a 34DDD and in my town there is only one store that carries that size it's called SOMA Intimants. The thing is that this is the largest size they carry! I am pregnant again about 3 months and for some reason my breasts are already starting to swell... I am having a hard time not spilling out of all my 34DDD bras, does anyone know of a store that my carry a larger cup size instore so I can try on? Please help! Thanks in advance...

Jessica  

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM
check online stores. I know there are some but don't know the names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pregbelly
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I was afriad of that, I kinda didn't want to go online but I guess I may have to, I was excited to find this store that  carried 34DDD but now that they are really tight I am bummed because they don't carry larger... Does anyone elses boobs grea durring pregnancy and not go back to regular size? I am a surrogate mother by trade and can have my boobs growing every time I am pregnant. I was normally a 34D... 

edithch
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM
No sorry. I didnt go back to normal. I got preg. And i fell in love with my boobs now im smaller then i have ever been. I have trouble finding bras thats small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pregbelly
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM

so you got smaller than you were before pregnant? I would like to have that problem, I liked my boobs getting bigger too but not so much now that I am having issues fnding bras...

lilmama31709
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM
My boobs grew two cup sizes and stayed tht way. My sister started out a DD and now basically doesn't weat a bra becase she has no boobs since having her daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pregbelly
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

wow that is crazy lilmama, well I was a 34D went up to a 34DDD recently and now it latches in the back but I can't keep my boobs in the cups its kinda emberassing, and the thing is that I am a surrogate mother by trade so I can't have them getting bigger everytime... 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Jcpenney? Lane bryant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Lane Bryant carries larger than that, but I don't know if you have one in your area.  If not, I assure you I order online from them often, and they have a great return policy.  I have NEVER had trouble returning an item.  It is professional and quick on their end.

Pregbelly
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Lane Bryant goes up to F G H however the band starts at 38 or 40 in those cup sizes :-(

Pregbelly
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I will check out their online...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN