Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What were you doing when you got contractions?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mommies! What were you doing when your water broke, or when you started feeling the sensation that it was time for baby popping time?

I was watching a Miami Heat game. Im not sure who won that game I had to rush home so my husband could fix the house so i could give birth. 

Tell me your story

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Replies (41-44):
kikitice
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Medically induced the first time but the second time I was alseep and it woke me up.

stockton13
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:47 AM
My first I was eating chocolate cake at home alone. I had no idea what was going on so I called my doctor and was freaking out telling them that I kept having pains and I couldn't get out of the floor. The phone conversation was funny. Anyways my husband rushed home and took me the l & d and after several hours of labor my nurses convinced me to get an epidural (at 8cm) and after that 8 was told I had to have a c-section. So I never went into labor with my second since I had another c-section.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keyonasmommi
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Sleeping when i started having contractions so i got up went to go pee and when i went to sit on the tolit my water broke right into the tolit :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:19 AM

I had my water broken for me all 6 times by the nurse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)