Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Cute kid stories Got them post them!

Posted by   + Show Post

I love reading or hearing cute kid stories!  When my now 9yr DD was 18 months we were giving her a bath, she realized for the first time there was a crack between her butt cheeks.   She started crying her butt was broke over and over and no matter what we said would calmed her down.  She wanted band aids on her broke butt.  Hubby had to put three going across her crack for her to settle down.  While all this was going on we are all trying not to burst out laughing.

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (21-23):
gravercem
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:51 AM

LOL ya I always love watching my DH with the kids.  My favorite thing is listening to him and the kids sing together. 

Quoting RighteousLove:

there's actually so many to share. but once our oldest child, who's a toddler, was being wrestled by her father. my husband was playing with her, wrestling her down and tickling her on her feet and under her arms. she began to get fussy and he told her to tap out. she tapped out once but he continued. and i lightly tugged on a few of my husband's hairs and said "Look. Pluck the flowers." and so she did, and she has a very firm and strong pull. and every time her daddy tries to do this and i tell her to pluck the flowers she goes and starts pulling on his hair. lol it's so cute. and also her and her daddy have this thing. he makes a fist and touches the end of her nose and says "beak". and now she'll say it with him and fall to the bottom of her play pen to add to the "punch". it's so adorable to watch those two play together. 

delmobaby
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Yesterday i took the kids to a nearby state park. After lunch we webt over to the beach area and the water was a bit higher than usual and it sone very small waves. My 22 month old finally got brave enough to go into the water. Mist of the tine i held his hand. He goes about waist deep as long as he had my hand. The little waves are enough to make him feel like he is about to fall over and occassionaly did make him fallover. After the first time he fell anytine the waves came at hin he would point his finger at the water and say "no no" and slap. Of course after slapping it it would splash his face and he would get this shocked look everytime and then grin. Then it would start again with the next wave. My 7 yr old kep asking why landen was telling the water no no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Aww, I love these stories! 

Kayla said once..."What do you mean chicken nuggets are made with chicken???"

I know I have others but I can't think of them right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN