Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

can't stand it

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 19 Replies
Don't mind my rant I'm just so pissed off.. I live with my mil and she drives me insane..she acts like she's the parent to my two children. My son was from a different relationship and she treats him different then my daughter who is from this relationship.. Today she said there's something wrong with him.. No she had an attitude first and my son doesn't put up with that..I just can't take it anymore.. What makes it worse she doesn't work and I'm a sahm with no transportation...ahh!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LML1
by Kristy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Sounds like you need a vacation....

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM
That sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madcat500
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

banging head into wall

pamelax3
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I am sorry!! I hope it gets better

paulajean65
by Paula on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Ahh, I know that feeling all to well. My MIL lives in front of my house in a camper and she thinks she should be the one to tell my son what he can or cannot do! .. I, too, am a sahm and I know the frustration you are going through! I just tell my son that I am his mother and he must listen to me.... Yes, she is also always telling me that something is wrong with my son and that he needs to be on something because he is just too hyper. HE IS A CHILD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! - - I wish you lived nearby! I would come rescue you once in a while!!! ~ I think it is truly sad that adults will treat children differently in matters like this. It shouldn't matter who their other parent was. They are still children and YES their feelings matter!! I will be praying for you and hoping that things get better soon!

pdizzy
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Any chance your hubby can intervene?
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Hugs

momma0f2kiddos
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Yea that would be nice if I had someone to resue me and thank you cause I need it.. I don't say anything to her in the fear that she would kick me out.. Cause u never know..

Quoting paulajean65:

Ahh, I know that feeling all to well. My MIL lives in front of my house in a camper and she thinks she should be the one to tell my son what he can or cannot do! .. I, too, am a sahm and I know the frustration you are going through! I just tell my son that I am his mother and he must listen to me.... Yes, she is also always telling me that something is wrong with my son and that he needs to be on something because he is just too hyper. HE IS A CHILD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! - - I wish you lived nearby! I would come rescue you once in a while!!! ~ I think it is truly sad that adults will treat children differently in matters like this. It shouldn't matter who their other parent was. They are still children and YES their feelings matter!! I will be praying for you and hoping that things get better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma0f2kiddos
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM
He does she doesn't listen she just continues to do it.. So its not even worth it sometimes

Quoting pdizzy:

Any chance your hubby can intervene?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM
sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)