Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Standing for our Kids

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Our children are constantly being killed and being thrown in prison. Why is this happening to our babies? I think it comes from negative influences that surround them on the daily basis. If we just only began to pray and properly discipline our kids some of our youth can be spared. For everywhere you look some teenager is being take from us. I want everyone that read this to ask yourself this one question. What are you going to do to change your child or children future? Thanks and God Bless to all

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LML1
by Kristy on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM

We are raising our child to be a productive member of society. We even moved away from "the city life" to get our child away from all the negativity that was surrounding us; drugs, gambling, murders...

pamelax3
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Very true.. I also think parents need to start taking responsiblity for their kids and not relay on others to teach them

pamelax3
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:20 PM

What I will do for my children is stay very active in their lives and make sure if they need anything or have any questions I answer them honestly.. And make sure thay always know I have their back...

xLilBit22
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM

BUMP

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Parents don't disciple like in the past, I think if they did, kids wouldn't act they way they do.
Kids get way to much handed to them these days and are not expected to work for anything, and that just teaches them entitlement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I live in the country and we don't have very much of this where I live.  I am very confident about how I am raising my children.  They are not running the streets.  I know where they are 24/7, so far this has worked well for my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN