Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Need advice on something. *EDIT** 7/20/2012

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay, those of you who have or havent read previous posts. Me, SO and DD live with our MIL (we settle on our house this week) we've delt with frustrating bullsh*t drama with his brother& brothers girlfriend (we all live together)

well yesterday things BLEW UP. SO was painting the foundation of the house for MIL (shes getting the house refinanced) it was hot, well.. his brothers girlfriend locked him outside the house, claimed the DEADBOLT "locked itself" .. well they should have left it at that... but no, they irritated SO's temper, and shit just hit the fan. Well, SO and his brother start screaming and yelling insulting comments back and forth, the "b*tch" walks down starts screaming at SO saying I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, THE DOOR LOCKED ITSELF, she then flips him off, and runs upstairs. Out of anger, SO threw an empty plastic water bottle at the wall, (he would never throw things at anyone,by the way) its better than hitting her, honestly. Well she rants that if he throws one more thing "at her" (it wasn't at her, she over exaggerates) she will call 911... *sigh* things just got even worse, she starts running her mouth saying HE THREW IT AT MY HEAD, WAH WAH WAH..

this girl is such poison, shes torn these two boys apart, runs her mouth about me, SO and how we live on facebook. Ever since SHE moved in.. This is our last week before we settle, we were planning on staying at the new place all next week cleaning, painting and moving. You would think that knowing we'd be out of here in LESS THAN A WEEK she would cut her shit out until we leave..

Mommas, I can't deal with her anymore, and I can't deal with the awkward, tense feelings. I just want our new home... we just found out the settlement date might get pushed back a few days and I dont know if I can handle staying here any longer than I have too. :( I hate this, I dont want my daughter around all this tense anger. ( I take her upstairs when the boys start yelling)

how can I handle this? cause it looks like I'm going to have too :(

EDIT**************************

Things have settled down in a sense.. shes still however being completely obnoxious.. but thats nothing new.. we found out we arent settling til tuesday or wednesday ( the plan was for monday, but he has to take a 1 hour class on the phone to get the certificate for the loan) So hes taking the class monday at 11, so thats why were settling so late. I will be SO glad when I can be in my own house.. today I went downstairs to lay down (DD wakes up at the slightest noise and our bed creaks at any movement, its a metal futon - ___ - ) I had a terrible migraine and I always have my coffee and get myself together before DD wakes up, well she decides to get up early on her day off and bang, slam,  and make loud noise anytime she could.. I mean how can someone act the way she does? I dont even want to know whats being said over facebook about me and SO! its crazy...

i mean, she got kicked out because her family couldn't stand her (thats the excuse she told us) then she moves in here and WE can't stand her. I know the way she is , probably comes from the way she was raised.. I just can't believe shes torn these two apart like she has. Its bad enough the boys lost their dad the christmas before last, now they wont speak. Its better than yelling.. but its still very sad. She knows were moving, but yet she still insists on writing her initals on every food item she owns! First off, its all diet shit.. I eat healthy, but I dont eat the crap she does.  We've told her that.. I feel like everything she does just gets on my nerves because of all the crap shes pulled.. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but its hard.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Go to a hotel.

KatieKramer94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM

If we could afford it, we would.. trust me - __ -

we were thinking of staying in my old room at my moms but they are smokers .. we havent decided yet. Were HOPING and PRAYING the settlement doesnt get pushed back :(

Quoting EireLass:

Go to a hotel.

joyceg09
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Wow thats aweful.  Sounds like she has some serious issues - maybe jealousy.  I hope you can settle on your home on time.  You need to put some space between your family and her.  Try to spend as much time out of the house until you settle. 

KatieKramer94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I went over my moms today, were going shopping for things for the new house tomorrow morning..this is just so frustrating :(

Quoting joyceg09:

Wow thats aweful.  Sounds like she has some serious issues - maybe jealousy.  I hope you can settle on your home on time.  You need to put some space between your family and her.  Try to spend as much time out of the house until you settle. 

mamasheart2012
by Donna on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Woule your parents be willing to smoke outside? If so I would go there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttang4kids
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Yes this is a mess, but you sometimes just have to take a breath and let things figure themselves out. Do your best to avoid the stress and bite ya tongue till you move out.  Prayer and letting go and let God will help you make it through. I am praying for you and ya family. God Bless!

KatieKramer94
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:05 AM

they are arguing about HER. SO called her a c*nt (which started the big battle) now its SO trying to explain to his brother what a poisionus leech she is..

she got "kicked out" of her house after her and SO'sbrother broke up for a few weeks and had JUST gotten back together.. a little fishy if you ask me.. I got asked to live here, temporarily while me and SO got on our feet..

they start petty crap that I dont really need to be involved with! I'm a couple years younger than her and I act more mature than her, this is coming from a 24 year old who watches spongebob (she has no children)

Quoting ZYONSHAKUR:

well if you do i am sure you gonna have to run ol girl one because she needs to be stopped, but i am sure she will call the po po but if u let her hit first she wont beat her lol but to be real maybe try to talk to the boys and get them to see that what they arguing bout is not worth it.

KatieKramer94
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:06 AM

thank you for your prayers! Were hoping we hear good news today so we dont hav to deal with this crap any longer than monday. Its ridiculous.

Quoting ttang4kids:

Yes this is a mess, but you sometimes just have to take a breath and let things figure themselves out. Do your best to avoid the stress and bite ya tongue till you move out.  Prayer and letting go and let God will help you make it through. I am praying for you and ya family. God Bless!

mommyallison
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Sounds like you're dealing with a 5 year old. Obiously, her emotional devopment has been stunted in some way. Yes, get out of there as fast as you can and try to ignore (as best you can) all the chaos. Focus on getting your lovely daughter away from there (while you are still there.) Even a walk down the street will help you both relax as you talk about good things going on in your life. Best of luck to you.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM

*hugs* I hope everything works out for the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)