Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

So Once Upon a Time, There Was This Princess, and Justin Bieber, Too...

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are you ready to LOL?

Good. Now, click and prepare to be very, very amused as a bunch of dudes try to string together a passable bedtime story that involves princesses, kitty cats and Justin Bieber.

Okay, it's your turn - type your own story in the replies!

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kimsardo
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the guys did great! love their stories. Hilarious

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh oh I told a quick version of this story for bedtime tonight with DD. i was able to make it more thorough being as i am taking my time to type it out! Hope you enjoy it! 

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived a young princess, named Selena, who was lost in the forest. 

A young prince, named Justin Beiber, was walking along and found the young princess crying! He was so surprised! A beautiful young woman crying with such melancholy!

He went to console her, and ask what was wrong. Her answer was heart breaking. 

"My kitten has ran away, and in trying to find him, I am now lost as well!"

His heart melts for her. And, being a very brave man, of nearly 16 years old, he vows to her on his knees that he will find her noble pet. 

Drying her tears with his handkerchief, he helps her to stand. 

"what is your kittens name dear princess?"

She takes a deep trembling breath, and says 'His name is Turnip. Please find him!'

He patted her hand knowingly and carefully guided her over the rough path. After all, he was a man of nearly 16! She was a young girl of only 15, and was very fragile. 

Into the dark forest they went. Princess Selena became more and more frightened, and huddled closely against Prince Justin. He held her closely and led on.

The clouds threatend omnisouly overhead. And the rain started to poor. Justin took his doublet off to hold over the princess. But it was no use. 

Finally they came to a small cave, and the prince went inside to be sure no animals lived inside. He came back out to lead her in. and gently sat her onto a stone chair. He removed his cloak and wrapped it around her, and then set to make a fire. 

Using pine needles and moss for a bed, they laid before the fire, fearing the rain, fearing for the poor kitten Turnip, lost and alone in the rain. The young prince held her close, and gave her a sweet chaste kiss on her soft lips. And eventually, sleep overcame them both. ...

The next morning, the sun shone thru the trees, while drops of rain glistened in the light, as they dripped down from the trees. 

The prince led the princess out of the cave, and helped her across the rough ground once more. 

As they turned to head deeper into the forest, determined to find Turnip, they heard a small sound. ....

...mew....

The princess Selena gasped! And the prince searched around him breathlessly. At last he caught sight of a small, grey huddle of fur, hanging precariously from a tree limb, and mewing pitifully. 

He quickly went to retrieve the wet, bedraggled thing, and wrapped it in his cloak. 

The princess was beside herself with joy! She rushed to the prince and took her kitten and hugged him close. 

She reached up on her tip top toes, to reach the young prince, and kissed him soundly on the lips. 

Then the young princess ran back the way they had came! She did not wait for him! He tried to keep up, but alas, prince Justin lost sight of the beautiful princess Selena. 

He searched for years in that forest, looking for the princess and her kitten. He found nothing. No cottage, no castle, no palace, not even a hut. 

And to this day, Prince Justin, who is now King Justin, still searches for his princess. And will, until the end of his days. For that is how strong his love for her was. 

la_bella_vita
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Bump!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM

That's cute!

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Oh oh I told a quick version of this story for bedtime tonight with DD. i was able to make it more thorough being as i am taking my time to type it out! Hope you enjoy it! 

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived a young princess, named Selena, who was lost in the forest. 

A young prince, named Justin Beiber, was walking along and found the young princess crying! He was so surprised! A beautiful young woman crying with such melancholy!

He went to console her, and ask what was wrong. Her answer was heart breaking. 

"My kitten has ran away, and in trying to find him, I am now lost as well!"

His heart melts for her. And, being a very brave man, of nearly 16 years old, he vows to her on his knees that he will find her noble pet. 

Drying her tears with his handkerchief, he helps her to stand. 

"what is your kittens name dear princess?"

She takes a deep trembling breath, and says 'His name is Turnip. Please find him!'

He patted her hand knowingly and carefully guided her over the rough path. After all, he was a man of nearly 16! She was a young girl of only 15, and was very fragile. 

Into the dark forest they went. Princess Selena became more and more frightened, and huddled closely against Prince Justin. He held her closely and led on.

The clouds threatend omnisouly overhead. And the rain started to poor. Justin took his doublet off to hold over the princess. But it was no use. 

Finally they came to a small cave, and the prince went inside to be sure no animals lived inside. He came back out to lead her in. and gently sat her onto a stone chair. He removed his cloak and wrapped it around her, and then set to make a fire. 

Using pine needles and moss for a bed, they laid before the fire, fearing the rain, fearing for the poor kitten Turnip, lost and alone in the rain. The young prince held her close, and gave her a sweet chaste kiss on her soft lips. And eventually, sleep overcame them both. ...

The next morning, the sun shone thru the trees, while drops of rain glistened in the light, as they dripped down from the trees. 

The prince led the princess out of the cave, and helped her across the rough ground once more. 

As they turned to head deeper into the forest, determined to find Turnip, they heard a small sound. ....

...mew....

The princess Selena gasped! And the prince searched around him breathlessly. At last he caught sight of a small, grey huddle of fur, hanging precariously from a tree limb, and mewing pitifully. 

He quickly went to retrieve the wet, bedraggled thing, and wrapped it in his cloak. 

The princess was beside herself with joy! She rushed to the prince and took her kitten and hugged him close. 

She reached up on her tip top toes, to reach the young prince, and kissed him soundly on the lips. 

Then the young princess ran back the way they had came! She did not wait for him! He tried to keep up, but alas, prince Justin lost sight of the beautiful princess Selena. 

He searched for years in that forest, looking for the princess and her kitten. He found nothing. No cottage, no castle, no palace, not even a hut. 

And to this day, Prince Justin, who is now King Justin, still searches for his princess. And will, until the end of his days. For that is how strong his love for her was. 

sjump25
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hahaha!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Very cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)