Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Grants available

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

I work for a humanitarian aid group that provides financial assistance to women that are pregnant and single. Do you know anybody in need?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MoMofTWOkiddos
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Do you know of any grants that can help married couples? Or of any that help with small businesses??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Nope - but I'm sure others here do...  :)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Welcome!

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Nope - but I'm sure others here do...  :)

m2b24
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

HI, can they help single mothers, like geting a pregnant test to see if they are... A month ago the doctor gave me a blood test and it came back postivite but when they did an ultra sound they said it was to early to tell, now a month later i have a huge hospitol bill almost 3,000 and no way to pay it. also i have to go back and do a follow up, i have not had my period in july, and my belly still tight so i think im still pregnant but just need a little help. the babys father is not going to help me i have beg pleaded with him but he doesnt want anything to do with me or the baby.if anyone can help or give me some advice i would appreticate it. thanks

m2b24
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM

BUMP!

kimsardo
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Check with your local city or county services.

Pager2000
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Help is available for various needs. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Call me at Children's Aid Society: 626-642-5706  Choose a date/ AM time to speak and I'll be reserve it for you. I'll need to know your time zone to line it up. Sincerely, P. Edmunds/ Program Director

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN