Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

need a little advice

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM
  • 9 Replies

so i had this funny feeling and although it was wrong i checked my husbands emails on facebook. I stumble aupon a email convo he was having with a old female friend from school. I didnt like what i saw. he was lying to her stating that we r having problems and that the only reason why he stays is for the kids. I dont know what to do. Im due next month with our son. Im heartbroken.

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kimsardo
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

You need to talk to him. That's the first thing.

KelliStars
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Talking to him is the only way you're going to find out whats on his mind.

Bax
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM
3 moms liked this

I hate to say it but I don't think he was lying to her, you are having problems and whether you want to admit it or not, you did know it too or you wouldn't have read his private emails. 

So, now you've got 2 choices: 1. forget about what you read or 2. admit you read them and ask him why he wrote it.

Sorry, not what you need at 8 months pregnant but its something you have to face.  I hope it works out for you.

EireLass
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

He wasn't lying. If there were no problems, he wouldn't be chatting up with other women, and you wouldn't be checking his emails. Time for a big open honest conversation.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Quoting EireLass:

He wasn't lying. If there were no problems, he wouldn't be chatting up with other women, and you wouldn't be checking his emails. Time for a big open honest conversation.

I agree. :(
bigmama423
by Liz on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Quoting Bax:

I hate to say it but I don't think he was lying to her, you are having problems and whether you want to admit it or not, you did know it too or you wouldn't have read his private emails. 

So, now you've got 2 choices: 1. forget about what you read or 2. admit you read them and ask him why he wrote it.

Sorry, not what you need at 8 months pregnant but its something you have to face.  I hope it works out for you.

I sort of agree with this. 

Good luck with whatever you decide and i hope you guys can work everything out. 

Lefty38
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

BECAUSE he's prepping for an affair with this woman.  It's typical of a man to state exactly that when they want to have an affair or are having one.  It's awful that you're about to deliver and found this out, but dude, you need to confront him before this goes any further.  Good luck.   

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Yep.  I'm sorry, sweetie. *hugs*

Quoting EireLass:

Pinkymom143
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I would tell him what you did because you need to know especially right now with what is going on in your life.  Hugs to you from me....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)