Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If your kiddo's class room looks cute and well organized...

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
... And their teacher has a big smile and is genuinely happy to see their new class...

Give that teacher a big old smile and, at least just in your mind, thank them!

I am beat. On top of the weeks I put into my class before I went back to school "officially" for thr school year, I've been pulling mostly 12 hour days this week, and about to head back in, as the principal is opening thr school for a few hours on Saturday for us!

We had open house yesterday and it seems like I will have an amazing class!

I am excited - but TOTALLY beat!

My kids went to their classrooms for open house and are really excited now for their first day of school on Monday! They will both be at elementary school for the first time!

Hope everyone has a great start to their school year - whenever that may be- (if you've been wondering why I've been quieter on here than usual - now you know why!!!!!)
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Bumpity bump.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

looks like a great year for you.  My kids are all starting a new school, so we are nervous about that.

bigmama423
by Liz on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids started school 2 weeks ago, they went into 1st & 2nd grade this year. They both seem to have great teachers so far! :)

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM
[quote name="hayliedlr" id="0"]

looks like a great year for you.  My kids are all starting a new school, so we are nervous about that.

[/quote

I hope they have a great year !!!
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Quoting bigmama423:

My kids started school 2 weeks ago, they went into 1st & 2nd grade this year. They both seem to have great teachers so far! :)

That is awesome!!!
bigmama423
by Liz on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep I have to agree. 

Some teachers are not so great, but there are many that do not get enough recognition in my opinion.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Good Luck on this coming school year!  I'm sure you will do great :)

This year it's hard for us because we cannot attend the girls' open houses.  Our Madison is going into middle school and it's going to be really hard for her because of her ADHD, bipolar and her IEP.  We don't even know if she has an IEP, but are hopeful she does, or they at least have a plan on how to handle her if she gets out of hand like she did back in elementary school.  So we have 2 in middle school *8th and 6th* and 2 in elementary school *5th and 4th*.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Quoting Kmakksmom:

This year it's hard for us because we cannot attend the girls' open houses.  Our Madison is going into middle school and it's going to be really hard for her because of her ADHD, bipolar and her IEP.  We don't even know if she has an IEP, but are hopeful she does, or they at least have a plan on how to handle her if she gets out of hand like she did back in elementary school.  So we have 2 in middle school *8th and 6th* and 2 in elementary school *5th and 4th*.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!

I hope your kiddos have a great start to the year and everything gets sorted out soon!!!!
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Thanks for the support!!!!!!

I hope your kiddos have a great start to the year and everything gets sorted out soon!!!!

You're Welcome!  I do too :)

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I love teachers who put pride into making their classroom happy and bright for the children!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN