Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

and horoscope says.....

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 13 Replies

If you feel tired, Virgo, you may need to close your eyes and listen to soothing music. You work hard most of the time, so do your body and mind some good and just relax and listen to your favorite music. Even a few minutes will make a difference. You can always use the quiet time to plan if you feel you need to accomplish something.

i must agree lol me time is in my near future even if it means taking care of errands lmao what's yours? im virgo

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sumannie
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM
im a leo
forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM

what's your horoscope say about youtoday

Quoting sumannie:

im a leo

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Capricorn

sumannie
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM
idk i thought you were going to tell me lol. sorry :)
forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM

oh i will hold on a second hun

Quoting sumannie:

idk i thought you were going to tell me lol. sorry :)

forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM

This is an excellent day to express your natural creativity, Leo. The arts will more than likely be very important to you. You may find that nothing brings you more pleasure on days like this. Consider putting this to good use by painting, sculpting, or doing crafts. You'll find the perfect thing for you is engaging in art activities with a focus on giving.

Quoting sumannie:

im a leo

forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Get into doing things today, Capricorn. Activities that require focus or creativity are supported. Your physical strength and energy will compel you to do something active. If you've been feeling tired or under the weather, this can put an end to it. Consider artistic projects that take strength, such as building something out of wood or carving. Make something special for someone.

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Capricorn

sumannie
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Quoting forsakenjewl24:

thanks so much for that. :)
KellyEileen50
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Gemini

forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

You may feel a need to get moving today, Gemini. Almost everyone at times prefers quiet activities, books, art, and even just sitting around to physical activity. But your health can suffer if you're too inactive. Fresh air, exercise, and sunshine are vital to your well-being. Don't resist the urge to get up and do something active. Chances are good that you'll really enjoy it.

Quoting KellyEileen50:

Gemini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)