Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

A quick up date

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM
  • 2 Replies

Well my father in law had the STRESS TEST today, we are not sure how he did but we only got back oh he can walk lol...We never told him that he can not walk, He can not walk alone he needs someone too walk with him. We will find out what kind of stress test it was and we hope that they did not just make him walk with out doing more to see and know if he is going to need the pase operation. 

Both I and my hubby so tired of this and all the phone calls and specking with people and everyone telling us something different GRRR! His father last Friday when I left for work had three seizes and my hubby told me that it took the paramedics 15-20 m to come sicking! He told me over the phone that his father blanked out was shacking and that he did not know what happen, all he knew was that his snow was calling him softly and calling his name STAY WITH ME  STAY WITH ME, That is all he remembers. He is still in the hospital in ICU which the doctors said yesterday he will be moved out of ICU, He was not moved out of ICU so that means he is not doing well and the dam doctors are saying he is getting better REALLY!!! UGH we are frustrated! 

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:01 PM

good luck with everything.  I hope you get better news tomorrow.

familyfirst002
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Quoting hayliedlr:

good luck with everything.  I hope you get better news tomorrow.

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN