Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are some of your favorite beauty tips and trends this fall?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining their beauty and fashion style can be a difficult job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 25 CafeMoms to be mBlog Ambassadors and visit Macy's mBlog site for tips on home decor, beauty, accessories and more!  Then we asked them to come back to CafeMom and share what they've learned. With Macy's mBlog, CafeMoms have an online destination for home and lifestyle news supplied by an impressive network of industry experts and Macy's own in-house bloggers!

This months theme is beauty. What's are some of your favorite beauty tips and trends this fall?  Do you find any inspirations from mBlog for your beauty?

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (91-100):
acrogodess
by Lissette on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Somehow, this look seems very Lady Gaga and I don't like it.

139412009.jpg

I'd be afraid that the glitter will fall into my eye and hurt it. It hurts when an eyelash falls in. Imagine how much worse glitter would hurt?

acrogodess
by Lissette on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:42 AM

This just seems a bit creepy. I am a fan if Nicki Minaj's music, but her fragrance is a bit overpowering for me and the bottle is just scary lol

PinkFriday-Bottle_No Cartonv2.jpg

I can't imagine waking up in the night to see this glaring at me from my dresser!

ashleywtwins
by Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Fashion scarves!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM
This i love scarves.

Quoting ashleywtwins:

Fashion scarves!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kcrogue
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I've actually spent money this fall on updating my wardrobe a bit, so yay me. I got a Madden girl Women's Gerard Boots rust colored leggings/pants and a demi colored pair with acid wash floral print. Pair it with a nuetral shirt, deep orange scarf and black boyfriend sweater and I'm good to go.

I don't know how much is fashion or just my style. : )

acrogodess
by Lissette on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I am definitely a fan of this nail color, but Lady Gaga can keep her outfits to herself. Lol. I think Lady Gaga is the only one able to pull off her outfits with such panache. Me? Wear a meat dress? Nah, not so much. Lol.

ladygaga2.jpg

acrogodess
by Lissette on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Marilynv2.jpg

Oh man. Paris Hilton looks so washed out as Marilyn. No one can compare to THE Marilyn Monroe. Paris looks much better with golden blonde hair than platinum blonde.

Peytonsmom6308
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I'm still all about last years trends. I'm living in skinny jeans and tall boots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lala629
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM

As a previous dermatology nurse, I always try to remind my patients of the importance of washing off their makeup before bed. It seems so simple yet REALLY can be a HUGE step to preventing premature aging.

That AND the importance of a daily sunscreen...............in derm we saw SO many skin cancers and to think it's 99% preventable, is a NO BRAINER. :)

I am a stay at home mom with a mission of filtering out the BS in the business of making money from home and sharing my knowledge with others wishing to do the same....follow my blog and see what I find along the way!

www.lalamomma629.blogspot.com

more about me~~~> www.stayathome-moneymaker.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN