Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vitamins *edit in orange*

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:25 AM
  • 40 Replies

how many do you take?      do  your kids take any vitamins? my DS take a multi vitamin and vitamin c. he loves taking his vitamins. do you guys have any issues getting your kids to take vitamins? if not what kind do they take? mine doesn't like the gummies he likes to say he's a big boy and took the kind you have to swallow

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I take one kind of multi-vitamin (2 pills) per day, plus I take 1000mg of fish oil.

sjump25
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM

none.  Everytime I take a vitamin I throw up!  It's so annoying!

jellybeanjean
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I take a multivitamin and a fish oil capsule every morning

mrsparker0
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Fish oil is all bc we have a massive bottle. $$ has been tight so the money for vitamins hasnt been there. Looking forward to buying them again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I take GNC multivitamin twice a day (am/pm) and after Im done breast feeding, I'll start taking royal jelly supplements and other natural things to boost overall health. I've taken GNC vitamins for over a decade and a firm believer in that it makes a huge difference in your health;) I'm literally never sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

oh yes i take a lot lol i take  first two ( valerian and calm thoughts) for my anxiety  the little round one is vitamin d....my counts are really really low  next is vitamin c and then a joint suppliment.  the little yellow looking one is iron and after that another vitman c which i actually do not take to all the time just when someone is sick in the house. the last one is a calcium suppliment  the vitman d and calcium and joint help my hand....i've broken my hand 3 times in the same place.  shows how much of a cluts i am. and as for the vitamin c i havent been sick in almost 2 years just adding that in there. iron because i bruise easily

ltmana
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
One gummy multivitamin. Because I'm a kid stuck inside an adult body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I mainly take herbal supplements.  Just one multivitamin.

txsgal
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I was taking Vitamin B-Complex because my doctor suggested I take to help boost my metabolism. Idk if it worked or not.

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Me too. Ugh and they make me belch lol

Quoting sjump25:

none.  Everytime I take a vitamin I throw up!  It's so annoying!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)