Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Cereal Killer! Can a man pick up spilled cereal as fast as a mom?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

Your hands are full with baby, groceries, diaper bag, etc., and what happens? Your baby spills an entire container of cereal on the floor!

Do you think a man can pick up all the cereal in less than 60 seconds? Watch this latest episode of Mom vs. Man to find out!

What's the biggest mess you've had to clean with your baby in your arms?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Acid
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does Cafemom continue to profile men as bumbling, barely walking upright, neanderthals?

This has got to stop.  I understand these videos are supposed to be fun, but there are men out there who aren't idiots. 

There are LOTS of single fathers out there who's wives have left, passed away, are in the hospital, working and so on.   There are lots of men out there, my husband included, that can and do, clean, cook, look after their children, and a host of other things.  Doing so means they are contributing to a family, a family they made.

Stop being afraid to be alone, you can do it without a guy...especially if that guy makes you feel like shit and doesn't do any work.  Stop marrying the guy that got you pregnant, either practice safe sex, or buck up and be a single parent.  A single parent is better than two parents who got married just because.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM

*Claps*

Quoting Acid:

Why does Cafemom continue to profile men as bumbling, barely walking upright, neanderthals?

This has got to stop.  I understand these videos are supposed to be fun, but there are men out there who aren't idiots. 

There are LOTS of single fathers out there who's wives have left, passed away, are in the hospital, working and so on.   There are lots of men out there, my husband included, that can and do, clean, cook, look after their children, and a host of other things.  Doing so means they are contributing to a family, a family they made.

Stop being afraid to be alone, you can do it without a guy...especially if that guy makes you feel like shit and doesn't do any work.  Stop marrying the guy that got you pregnant, either practice safe sex, or buck up and be a single parent.  A single parent is better than two parents who got married just because.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Unfortunately, my husband would be perfect for the show LOL

Hottmomma607
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Wow!
Well the biggest messes was tide powder on the floor,cheerios on the carpet,water cooler(1/3 of the way full)all over the floor,spaghetti sauce dumped on the floor,sugar&milk all over the kitchen floor! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:24 AM

I love these videos!! Great comedy, hubby likes them too. :)

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Quoting Acid:

There sure are good men out there, my husband can handle all of these issues...I mean 6 kids he should!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Quoting bigmama423:

I love these videos!! Great comedy, hubby likes them too. :)

They are cute!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Wow!
Well the biggest messes was tide powder on the floor,cheerios on the carpet,water cooler(1/3 of the way full)all over the floor,spaghetti sauce dumped on the floor,sugar&milk all over the kitchen floor! lol

I have had a full 5 lbs of flour dumped on my floor...What a mess!

sjump25
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM

LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN