Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Piog Speaking of boobs. You know those women who just whip them out just because they can?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

This is inspired from a FB conversation,lol.

I have the best way to get back at them. No disapproving looks or comments. As justified as they are, all that manages to do is make them feel like martyrs.

So what to do? Ignore them. Pretend like they're just holding a baby. Imagine these women whipping out their breasts under the guise of "the law says I can!" No thought for common decency, and glaring about, daring anyone to say otherwise. Here they are expecting a fight and no one cares! Everyone just goes about their day.

Wouldn't that be hilarious?

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimsardo
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't understand this post? Sarcasm? I have never seen a woman breastfeeding and expecting a fight over it?  Am I reading/understanding this wrong?

bebetuck
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm really confused why you want to "get back at them" Get back at a woman trying to feed her baby? I'm really confused by this, and saddened. But I do agree that ignoring them and leaving them alone is a great way to go!

By the way, it's common decency to feed a child that's hungry. 

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Yes this is sarcasm,lol. It's aimed at the people who freak over seeing a boob in public.

Quoting kimsardo:

I don't understand this post? Sarcasm? I have never seen a woman breastfeeding and expecting a fight over it?  Am I reading/understanding this wrong?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Please tell me you posted this in Newcomers too, LOL. The responses would be great! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Thank God this is sarcasm LOL 

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Just did!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Please tell me you posted this in Newcomers too, LOL. The responses would be great! :)

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Of course this is! Everyone who knows me know that I am a HUGE supporter of nursing moms, especially in public ;-)

Quoting manda-nicole010:

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Hehehe

That's great.

One time I was out nursing my dd in the park, a guy walked by me and shook his head and gave me a dirty look. He said

You should cover those up.

I looked and him and said

Damn I just wanted beads lol

He walked off, I think he got my point
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Lol I just recently joined this group so at first I wasn't sure. Some people will say things like this and MEAN THEM! (how I don't know lol)

Quoting paganbaby:

Of course this is! Everyone who knows me know that I am a HUGE supporter of nursing moms, especially in public ;-)

Quoting manda-nicole010:

Follow my blog to read about my second pregnancy and the crazy, chaos that will be sure to happen with a toddler and a pregnancy! Toddler + Pregnancy = Chaos You can also follow my other blog about my first daughter at Everything Emeny

manda-nicole010
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL best story ever

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Hehehe

That's great.

One time I was out nursing my dd in the park, a guy walked by me and shook his head and gave me a dirty look. He said

You should cover those up.

I looked and him and said

Damn I just wanted beads lol

He walked off, I think he got my point

Follow my blog to read about my second pregnancy and the crazy, chaos that will be sure to happen with a toddler and a pregnancy! Toddler + Pregnancy = Chaos You can also follow my other blog about my first daughter at Everything Emeny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)