Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some hope !

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  • 17 Replies
My boyfriend & i have unprotected sex . We are trying to concieve but not really trying ; like tracking temps. & ovulation days . If we concieve then YAY ! we have been dating for a year & a half . I have been pregnant twice before him & he has a 6 year old daughter . So he seems to have good sperm & my eggs seem to be good ! But we haven't concieved yet . Me & him . Why ? He seems to be able to get me pregnant & I am able to get pregnant . I asked my friend , "why can't I get pregnant when we are good to go & we have had unprotected sex for over a year ?" & he said , "what if I speed down I75 and I go 100 mph for a year & haven't gotten a speeeding ticket yet? I'll end up getting pulled over eventually." He said something along those lines . which makes total sense . i just need women's expierences with how long it took them to get pregnant & I need hope . Please help & share ! advice ! Thankyou ladies !
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chattycassie
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I wish I knew the science behind getting pregnant. The truth is if you are both fertile it will happen. Its amazing with all the acidental pregnancies how hard it is to time it just right to make that baby. Best of luck.

Texascandee
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

That happened to my daughter.  Her and her husband tried 5 years to get pregnant and it never happened.  When they split up, they both got with new partners and both women got pregnant.........they had their babies a week apart.  I told her it wasn't in the plan for the two of them to have a baby.  I don't know what your situation is with your bf but if it's going to happen sweety, it will happen.  Praying you can get pregnant soon

leighanneee
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM
thank you ladies ! That makes me feel better ! & me & my boyfriend live 2 hours apart & we only see eachother every weekend & holidays . But in 4 months , iam moving in with him . & we will most likely have sex everyday . Or we might not only one day out of the week . So that will really up the chances of concieving .
Acid
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, it sounds like the last thing you need is a child. 

I can't say anything other than that because there is a good chance I'll get in trouble.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM
It varies for everyone...

Just curious - why have you been trying to get pg for a year if you don't live together?
lipsis
by Jan on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM

This may be personal, but did your previous pregnancies survive to birth? I had a child with my exhusband, but lost several babies before having my second birth with my current husband (and it was a super high risk pregnancy). I think getting older can change things, since that's the only factor I can think of. My ob/gyn kept saying I was still young, so I can't attribute the problem to anything other than a mystery. I kept trying to figure out what I did wrong, and was told that if any of us figured it out, we could all be millionaires.

leighanneee
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM
we did live together . i had to come home to take care of my father . -thanks .
leighanneee
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM
OUR house is still OUR house . i just had to come home for a while .
luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

baby dust sent your way!

bowhunter2012
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM
It took my husband and i 10 years to have our son. So...when it happens it happens. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)