Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I have been with my other half for 2 years now, i was on his computer the other day and i found a photo of a random girl then his skype went off and i ahd found logs that he had been talking to her for 2 weeks and that him and this woman had been jokeing about him moveing out there. So i got really mad needless to say i messaged this girl and found out she was married with 2 kids to a navy man. What should i do should i let him off the hook or should i just keep my gurad up or call its quiets. I bet this is not the first time he has done this he just got caught and got really mad said talking to another woman was not cheating,but he was telling her he loved her and blowing me off to talk to her online and skypeing with and well skype sexing as well so i telll the other womans husband 

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
nicole2884
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM

ya, thats cheating , doesnt matter if they never touched , its emotional an physical because they have seen each others bits,

my friend went through the same exact thing, he was doing the video online chat an showed there bits an she walked in on it, she for gave him, an they are still married, she doesnt seem happy

i love my dh more than i can ever put in words but im not sure i could get over cheating , i would try but no guarantee

regian19832002
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM

angryI am so pissed at him makes me so mad i jsut dotn know what to and the girl lives in cali but he had a trip out there in october for work now he is not going and if he does am so over it 

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I would leave! Why continue to waste your time on someone who has already showed he is not commited to you!

regian19832002
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I have tried to tell him it was cheating he said i never touched her, and she dont live here so I would never see her, I did find the girl on facebook and messaged her said you  know he is with someone right, she ahd no idea well i found out she was married so i messaged her husband as well seeing how he is doing a duty to our country why he has a wife who likes to ho around, I am not happy at all right I would love to try and move on, but I am not sure I can he says he loves me and he is not talking to anyone else and i dotn ahve to worry but if i could on his computer i would so find out 

regian19832002
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

oh yeah another thing he was doing which i find odd is telling me he is going to go play his video game and then a few minutes later his ass in on facebook I mean really why lie about what your doing when he never use to use facebook everyday one every few weeks he would check it now its every day toddler tantrumconfused

tiredmomma35
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Ouch. I am a Christian, so this a hard one for me. He is committing adultery, and will have to answer to God someday. He pulled the wool over your eyes big time. It's too bad the warning signs didn't flash above him for you to see before marriage. I have lots of rough patches in my marriage, and I try to bite my tongue and pray for my husband. You need to confront him on this and say, listen here buddy aren't I good enough for you. But get some sexy Flirty PJ's first, then catch him in the act lay right in front of him, the say listen here buddy aren't I good enough for you, then grab his face and give him a big old smooch.lol
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM

you need to have a chat with him. What he is doing IS cheating.

regian19832002
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I have tired to talk to him about it and now he wont say nothing i told him that i let my guard down and he fucked me over and i will never ever let it down again with him if i stay 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I think you know the answers to the questions you are asking, you are just seeking validation from us for what you are thinking.  You deserve so much better than him.  *hugs*

regian19832002
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:10 AM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)