Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I have been with my other half for 2 years now, i was on his computer the other day and i found a photo of a random girl then his skype went off and i ahd found logs that he had been talking to her for 2 weeks and that him and this woman had been jokeing about him moveing out there. So i got really mad needless to say i messaged this girl and found out she was married with 2 kids to a navy man. What should i do should i let him off the hook or should i just keep my gurad up or call its quiets. I bet this is not the first time he has done this he just got caught and got really mad said talking to another woman was not cheating,but he was telling her he loved her and blowing me off to talk to her online and skypeing with and well skype sexing as well so i telll the other womans husband 

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (21-24):
Deannie1258
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:19 AM
My humble advice is leave telling another women that he loves them would be cheating in my book.If nothing else you two should seek out some help to see if this marriege is worth saving.You can bet if you dont he will continue to do this...good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I would leave.

regian19832002
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Thanks ladies I dont know what to do he has been giving me crazy gifts trying to get me to stay I just told him i needed some time to thank, he went as far as giving me all his password for facebook, email etc I am still really lost. He said he knows he fucked up and it was a stupid thing he did and he is sorry.sarcasm

erikadi
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I would not tell the other woman's husband, but I would leave your other half.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)