Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 2: Make plans with your friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

Make plans with your friends this week! Don't wait for others to make plans, take the initiative and plan something fun to do with friends. Whether it's a night out or a get together for lunch, think of something that you will enjoy doing with some friends and make it happen!

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
babynurse454
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Im the planner most of the time . I do have a dear friend that plans out all sorts of things for us, crazy stuff....LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I don't usualy plan things, but a friend from church wants to plan something for next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AimeeJenee
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I am definitely not the planner in my group. Everyone is always wanting to do something so if I have a week or two of no plans I consider it good lol.

Tink0711
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM
I made tentative plans for llater today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I usually wait for other people to make plans but, within the next few weeks I am hoping to set up a girl's night with my 2 best friends from high school!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tasheika
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I don't have any Friends it's just me my two kids and my DH that's all Poor me simple frownBut i love there home with my family

Dardenella
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I am the responder rather than the planner, thesedays.  It seems as if, now if I try to plan something , everyone else's chedules conflict.  Eventually I will be planning somethings again.  It seems to run in cycles with us.

mommyto3bees
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Don't go out with friends
ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I have plans Saturday with my friend Jen. Her little guy and my daughter are just a few weeks apart :)
We both take turns on planning things to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I rarely plan, I wait to be asked, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN