Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 2: Make plans with your friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

Make plans with your friends this week! Don't wait for others to make plans, take the initiative and plan something fun to do with friends. Whether it's a night out or a get together for lunch, think of something that you will enjoy doing with some friends and make it happen!

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I have a coffee date with two friends tomorrow actually

md_1015
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I actually just set up a date to get together with an old work friend. We are going to be seeing eachother next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I wait for my phone to ring. But I am going to do this challenge. Some things my friends and I enjoy doing is lunch dates with our kids and we also enjoy our girl time where we go out for a drink just us girls.

aMarieT
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I live out in the boonies and all of my friends live in the city so they usually plan the nights out.

Our work schedules will be changing next week and one of my good friends and I will both work fridays so we plan on hitting the town at least twice a month fo rthe next year :)

the4mutts
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I don't know too many people, so for my 9yr old, and 3yr old's joint birthday on Sunday, I had my son take 5 invites to friends that had siblings, and I put "no drop offs please" on the invites. I got to meet new women in my area, with kids the same age as mine, that I now have their phone numbers and loose plans to call/txt and get together again later.
I like to take the initiative to meet new people that I have things in comon with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pandamom268
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM

If you live in Arizona we can be friends and you can make plans with me! I love new friends!

This week is very strange because I have all sorts of plans with my (very few) friends this week (I'm starting back to work next week so I'm trying to squeeze in some fun!). However, after next week I may not get to play for awhile...

Quoting tasheika:

I don't have any Friends it's just me my two kids and my DH that's all Poor me simple frownBut i love there home with my family

cowgirls10181
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Im planning on having friends over this month for my dd birthday she will be 1! But should invite them over more offten, maybe tomorrow for chillie for supper!
tasheika
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

awwww LOL thank u but i live in NEW YORK you rock

Sheika

ridered
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I am stepping out of my comfort zone.  I got invited to lunch today with some moms from my sons class and I excepted.  I really like these ladies so it should be fun.

othermom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM
We talk and plan things together when we can around work scheduals, kids sports, school, ect
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)