Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 2: Make plans with your friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

Make plans with your friends this week! Don't wait for others to make plans, take the initiative and plan something fun to do with friends. Whether it's a night out or a get together for lunch, think of something that you will enjoy doing with some friends and make it happen!

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
steph21078
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM

definately not the planner,   Can't do anything this week My youngest is sick,  

skippette14
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM
One of my girlfriends and I are attending a church seminar together. They have free child care for the kids so perfect for us :).

We try to do a girls night once a month at least. Whether its just lunch or dinner, it's our time to have adult conversations
mama2b100808
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Yes I have to be a planner because my friends work and I am a stay at home mom so I have to work around them so I don't make problems lol

we go shopping to the movies all of that wonderful stuff.

LCG83
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I don't have any friends to plan stuff with. My sis comes down when she can but that isn't that often. We usually either hang out at my house or go see a movie or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I'm the planner, but I have 5 kids and everyone else is busy so it can be hard to get together.

Hottmomma607
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

It really depends on who&what we are doing?! When it comes to my bestie either she or I'll make a plan! I make other suggestion plans to  my other GF's but usually I'll wait to see!

ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:08 PM
I don't have any friends to plan anything with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

The person in my group that was the real planner recently moved to Japan, so now we all have taken over the duties! :)

I just invited a friend to lunch who works close to me and also invited other friends to a Harvest Festival :)

NuttyMomma
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I really don't have any Friends that Are Close by. We live about 2000 miles away from each other. But I do make Weekly In house Dates With My Dh. Since He Was my BFF For 4 years before We Decided to be a couple lol

Dawn07
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I'm usually not the planner, but I am planning a get together for tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)