Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 2: Make plans with your friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

Make plans with your friends this week! Don't wait for others to make plans, take the initiative and plan something fun to do with friends. Whether it's a night out or a get together for lunch, think of something that you will enjoy doing with some friends and make it happen!

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
summerbear
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I am the planner. Usually we go to a park with the kids or a kid-friendly place we can go with the little ones. Once a month we get together and have a girls night! Nails and dinner!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SparklingHope
by Melissa on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I honestly am one of those that waits for the phone to ring 85% of the time..but the rest I'll sometimes plan things. Not all the time though cause I only have one vehicle that DH and I use. 

Depends on the weather, when it's warm out we like parks! Indoor activities..it depends on who has money for what. 

Aurorasmom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM

im mostly a planner...i hate sitting still

the most recent amazing plan was actually a trip with two of my very best friends i met right here on cafemom 4-5 years ago.  we all met up this weekend in denver, colorado (im in california, one is from texas and one is in indiana).  we had a fantastic trip :)

Aurorasmom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM

locally though, sometimes we will do a moms night in and rotate houses on where we go.  we will each bring an appetizer to share and watch a movie or just drink wine lol

angierose7679
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM
I don't really have any friends where I live :(

0Kit0
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I wait for my phone to ring. But i think it's more like, if my phone rings then we can consider doing something. I'm a bit anti-social.

tuppermom1
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I am making plans with friends to go apple picking in a couple of weeks.  This day trip will include the kids though.  I am not at home all day with my kids as they are in school and I am a teacher

Michele Puccini
Lilla Rose
http://www.lillarose.biz/michelep

have a nice day

Shalavee
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Fellow blog ladies and I have a regular coffee date. I do schedule it but it means so much to me. We just met last week. And I had a belated birthday lunch yesterday. But I'm going to follow up on a couple IOUs for next week.

letstalk747
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM

we go to the mall and hang out and eat

Bmat
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM

We get together for coffee and playdates as well as lunches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)