Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Your child walks in while your having sex

Posted by   + Show Post
Me and my husband were having sex and my daughter came in without knocking she's only 4 and she wanted to know what We are doing what should I say!??!??
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I guess I would say we were playing.

salamandersmom
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

lol...  this happened to my sister, too.  She says she looked over, and there was their son, staring at them.  He said, "mommy, why are you jumping on daddy's tummy?"  ANd she said she nearly died of the horror.  What should you say?  I don't know.  But you'll probably want to lock the door or put bells on her shoes so you can hear her coming. 

the4mutts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM
LoL just let it go and say "having mommy & daddy time. Here want a cookie?" Haha
At this age, she'll get sdetracked and let it go pretty easily I think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperWoman8
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

we are just showing each other how much we love each other. this is something that only adults do, and it's private.

Please don't tell her that you are being tickled! that's how a child molestor got a hold of me, telling me he was going to tickle me. so when I got really upset that he had tickled me, I was told I was being silly.

so please don't tell her that!

Sunshine257
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Tickling wrestling playing..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperWoman8
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

lol- a guy friend of mine got walked in on and said that he wondered if he should have been insulted by the fact that his son seemed quite unimpressed, and just left when they said they didn't want to come watch sesame street with him. lol

Quoting salamandersmom:

lol...  this happened to my sister, too.  She says she looked over, and there was their son, staring at them.  He said, "mommy, why are you jumping on daddy's tummy?"  ANd she said she nearly died of the horror.  What should you say?  I don't know.  But you'll probably want to lock the door or put bells on her shoes so you can hear her coming. 

Sunshine257
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Hrm that sucks wrestling?

Quoting SuperWoman8:

we are just showing each other how much we love each other. this is something that only adults do, and it's private.

Please don't tell her that you are being tickled! that's how a child molestor got a hold of me, telling me he was going to tickle me. so when I got really upset that he had tickled me, I was told I was being silly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperWoman8
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM

what if someone tells a kid they are going to wrestle? then someone else says that wrestling is ok because they don't understand what happened?

I guess I'd just wished I'd been told something a little more specific. didn't have to be graphic.

Quoting Sunshine257:

Hrm that sucks wrestling?

Quoting SuperWoman8:

ChikSlim
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM

U could say something was broke on Daddy and u was fixin it, lol

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I would tell her that when the doors are closed she is to knock and I would just tell her it is mom and dad alone time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)