Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 4: Double Date!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 87 Replies

Sometimes the company of another couple really adds to the conversation and fun. Today's challenge is to go on a double date! You can go out to dinner or host a dinner party at your house!

Take a page from Kate Middleton with an inspired classic chic look for your double date. Check out these fashion staples and add them to your wardrobe!

What is your fashion style when you go out on a date? Do you have a particular outfit that you like to wear for special occasions?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I like classy when going out. Nothing to showy

PEEK05
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I just wear a nicer dress and nicer jeans lol.  My husband and I don't go anywhere too fancy that would require to be super dressed up.  If I did, I'd wear a dress and heels and do something extra special to my hair and makeup.

Millertime77
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Date?  what is this date you talk about?  I have no idea what that is.  My life has been and will be consumed by my precious baby boy!

othermom
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I just dress a little nicer than usual. I don't really have anything fancy

summerbear
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM
We don't go any place fancy. We dress very casual and just enjoy each other, and talk about nothing but the kids lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

A more fitted shirt and jeans.

raye-chan
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I like wearing something very classic and 'me'. A nice black dress with a few pieces of jewelry. Otherwise, when it's myself and my fiance and our son, I just wear nicer jeans and shirt. =)

batjmom
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Nothing fancy.  We are pretty casual.  I usually wear sweaters and jeans with boots this time of year.  We do have a formal dinner coming up and I'm having trouble deciding what to wear

WheelerWife
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

There isn't really anywhere near me to get all fancy for but I'd love to. 

mama2b100808
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I love to be in a pretty in fashion and Im a mom so I was to show it but when I am out I also want to be seen as a woman. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)