Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 4: Double Date!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sometimes the company of another couple really adds to the conversation and fun. Today's challenge is to go on a double date! You can go out to dinner or host a dinner party at your house!

Take a page from Kate Middleton with an inspired classic chic look for your double date. Check out these fashion staples and add them to your wardrobe!

What is your fashion style when you go out on a date? Do you have a particular outfit that you like to wear for special occasions?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
givenshl
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I'm a casual kinda Girl. Cute jeans with a cute blouse and some flats will do me just fine. 

skippette14
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Depends on where we go.

Nicer place for dinner for like birthday or anniversary, usually I will wear a dress and heels.

Just going out to dinner for regular ( when we are lucky to get one) date, usually jeans with nicer shirt ( sweater or blouse)

If we go hang with friends at the bar to play pool and darts, jeans, T-shirt, sweatshirt.
mommyto3bees
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Just black slacks with nice shirt
the4mutts
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Does it count as a double date if the other couple are you're inlaws? LoL
We're heading to my SOs parents today for an adult time lunch. His mom is disabled and doesn't get out much, so I made a nice lunch that we'll be taking over there to enjoy with them and give her some company.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the4mutts
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Oh, and my style will be clean capris and a blouse :)
But for any other date, it just depends on where we're going, and who with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I usually dress up since I look frumpy most of the time.

AmberMerrell
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:34 PM
T-shirt & jeans or a nice dress shirt with slacks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shalavee
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Pregnant belly didn't look too shabby in mom jeans and black top with rhinestones around neckline and low heels. Those beautiful wedges are waiting for my next summer. And this weekend's anniversary dinner? Maybe a camisole, sweater, and another pair of jeans since that's all I have to cover the belly. Large sparkly earrings? The important thing is to feel you look good in it.

Hottmomma607
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Depends on where? My nice designer jeans&top,heels/boots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

We double date from time to time with another couple.  I dress up a bit more than my usual t shirt and cut offs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN