Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 4: Double Date!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sometimes the company of another couple really adds to the conversation and fun. Today's challenge is to go on a double date! You can go out to dinner or host a dinner party at your house!

Take a page from Kate Middleton with an inspired classic chic look for your double date. Check out these fashion staples and add them to your wardrobe!

What is your fashion style when you go out on a date? Do you have a particular outfit that you like to wear for special occasions?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (51-60):
Janet
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Mostly dresses.

Jeanniedoll
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I love to wear dresses or dress up my jeans in the fall with boots.
cowgirls10181
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I wish i had or hubby had a friend to go on a double date with..
MamisAngels
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I like classy attire
alnilam
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM

for the fashion staples you have to love the little black dress, I own several. The flared skirt is cute its similar to what Im wearing tonight, we are going out to dinner with my new friend and her hubby.

When it comes to going out what I wear depends on where we are going and season, like last weekend when the hubby and I went out to dinner at one of our favorite little resraunts it was a cool evening so I went with a past the hip length, light weight sweater, black skinny jeans and a cute pair of boots.

shishie
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I need heels and something red!

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:24 AM

usually we juust go to a ovie so i do not get any ore dressed up than i norally do.

kerryket
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I have a dress close to the daytime sheath in the fashion staples link, it's very comfortable and flattering.

Nycmom86
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I wear something nice for like dress shirt. Dress pants or dresses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I don't have any friends for going on a double date with. It depends where the date is, but I like to be comfortable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)