Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

His Insecurity is Annoying!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Im in a relationship. I love him dearly. But today is just one of those days that I want to have to myself. All about me. My children are with their dad and I dont get much time to myself. The only thing about him is that he feels if im not with him or if I just simply want time to myself Im Cheating!! His insecurity is really annoying sometimes. Like right now he's about to get off work and my day has been wonderful. I don't feel like having sex and I don't want him up in my face either!! I don't want to have to cut him off but if this shit don't stop ten im gonna have to! He does not even want me to see my friends ever once in a while. I refuse to be with someone who is controlling. Its not my fault he's Insecure!!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Replies (11-12):
ColorMeCrazy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM

That behavior can only get worse hun, he's on his way to being a full blown abuser. I think you need to dump this one and run.

bhumphries
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM

RUN......................if he is isolating you from people you are close too and never wants you to do anything without him, or doesn't get that you need time to yourself and you're not even married yet....................RUN!!!  It will only get worse...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)