Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Dream Lites

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 28 Replies
Ok, so Layla has a penguin dream lite named Eye. She LOVES it! She falls asleep with it on and everything (mind you, the first night she freaked whenever you'd turn it on, then turn the lights off)! I bought my nephew the lil brown dog and my sister says she has to set the timer otherwise he won't fall asleep lol
Anyone have these for their kiddos?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jtessen
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:40 AM

hell ya girl.  They actually are awesome and the projection is pretty large on the ceiling.  My kids love them.  They a little pricey though

Bubbles318
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM

My daughter's getting one for Christmas, the dog because it's like my mom's dog that she loves SO MUCH. She keeps asking for the puppy.

CafeMom Tickers
Ultra_
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

No. I'm not buying three of those things. The commercials annoy the heck out of me and make me not want to buy them. It's like first I bought you all a gazillion pillow pets, now you want the same thing with lights for more money? Pbbbt.

Jennyanne322
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM
My son has the dog. He loves it and falls asleep within ten minutes if putting it on normally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM

i have the night time turtle, sea turtle and lady bug for my 3 kids.

Laylas-momma
by Chia on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Mine was a last minute buy lol I was at the store with Layla and said if she's good, I'll buy her a big toy. Well, she spotted them in a center cap thingy and kept pointing and looking at me and saying please so I figured why the heck not? She was good lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Walmart has them here for $30/$40 and there brand is just as good for $25. I'm thinking about getting my son one for Christmas. He'll be 4 in January.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laylas-momma
by Chia on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Yeah, they're $30 here. But she grew up with the glow seahorses (the bellies light up and they play music) and, even though this doesn't play music, I was hoping she would like it lol. I think they're worth it in the end
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
January1964
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

We have the ladybug Dreamlite. Worst purchase ever----dd who is 3 and a half plays with it and won't go to sleep! She does not turn it on, smile, look at the ceiling, and fall asleep like the kids in the commercial! There is, "I want the light to be red, no blue, no purple, move it this way," and so it goes!

thatgirl70
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I know my son is getting one from his Nanny (grandmother) for Christmas. His cousin got the dog one for his birthday in August.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)