Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day 10/8**

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
  • 32 Replies
What was the most difficult point in your life thus far and how did you deal with it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
The death of my dad. Its been pretty hard! Still unbelievable. And its going on 3 yrs.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nats33
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Seperating from my husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM
During my drug addiction days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM

The toughest point for me, was 2007-2009, when I was dealing with DCFS' bullshit.  How did I cope..I had many days of suffering with headaches caused by high blood pressure. I just kept plugging along, researching my rights and gathering all the information (records) thatI needed to PROVE them wrong.  Once I was able to afford an attorney...they WERE proven wrong and they had to get the hell out of my home and life!!

th78
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Currently going thru it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tink0711
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM
That would be right now. And no I don't wanna answer a bunch of questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM
A few months ago when my son was admitted into Childrens Hospital. They believed he may have had bone tumors. We got thru that but we spent a month in the hospital. We are home now and they still dont know whats wrong with them. They are now thinking its a different kind of tumor that affects the adrenal gland hormones. Hes on 4 different blood pressure meds and 2 different pain meds. Its a "one day at a time" kind of thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsparker0
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Prayers for your ds and family <3

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

A few months ago when my son was admitted into Childrens Hospital. They believed he may have had bone tumors. We got thru that but we spent a month in the hospital. We are home now and they still dont know whats wrong with them. They are now thinking its a different kind of tumor that affects the adrenal gland hormones. Hes on 4 different blood pressure meds and 2 different pain meds. Its a "one day at a time" kind of thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsparker0
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
1) My eating disorder days
2) When I found out my husband had told me numerous lies in order to get me to marry him and do other things.

Both were tough but with God on my side I have survived both. AND am still married, happily (well most days lol)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Thank you. I appreciate it. He is doing a lot better now that he is on the meds. He is back in school and slowly working his way back up to perfect health. The hardest part is the waiting. He had so many scans run on him in the hospital that we have to wait at least 2 months before they can do another one to look again for the tumor. Im going to be insisting on the PET scan because they already did the cat scan, MIBG scan, and MRI and the PET is supposed to be the best. One part of me hopes it isnt a tumor because that means major surgery. Another part of me hopes it is because it will mean a diagnosis and treatment and my baby will be able to recover back to normal. Its difficult to be torn between two things that are so hugely depressing. Lol.

Quoting mrsparker0:

Prayers for your ds and family <3

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN