Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Question of the Day 10/8**

Posted by   + Show Post
What was the most difficult point in your life thus far and how did you deal with it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Currently going through it.

Deannie1258
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM
The death of both of my grandmothers and the life i had in my last relationship.Thank God i got out and am now married to a beautiful men who treats me so well.I love and adore him.hugs Deannie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

When my parents, who lived with us, and my first husband all died within 6 weeks of each other.  I learned I could survive the most heartbreaking situations, I am strong, it's ok to cry but not ok to continually grieve.... they aren't coming back, no matter how much I missed them.  After about six months of being a sodden kleenex mess, I started going to Mass every week, going for walks, talking to complete strangers (who probably thought I was nuts) and made a lot of friends that way.  I started looking for another husband.... I like being married, in a relationship, and in love.  I met my John in July and married him 5 weeks later.... and it's been over 5 years of kind, gentle, supportive love.  I will always love my first husband and parents, but I married at 16 the first time, and grew up in that marriage.  This time is a new, mature relationship.  I am not a servant and I am not less than my current husband, which was a whole new experience.  I have found my voice and am encouraged to stand up when I think I'm right.  As I age more, I miss my loved ones every day, but they have gone on to something better, brighter and more than I can imagine.  I have to keep going, for my John, my kids, and the grandkids that I have been blessed with in the last 4 years.  Sorry, **tears**, I am trying to be the best person I can be, for me as well as every one else.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

The incarceration of both of my parents.  Therapy.  Lots and lots of therapy.

lapcounter
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I would rather not say, but I prayed a lot, depended on my family and two very close friends. Things worked out in my favor and I couldn't be happier with life right now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I am not sure.  There have been several moments that seemed insurmountable, but we made it through and are stronger now. My faith is what got me through.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM
My middle son lukemia diagnosis, the negative doctors, and eventually his untimely death this summer. This has been the hardest hand i been dealt. But im moving foward. With memories of him always in my mind and heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I just lost my son, i wonder will time heal my broken heart? I will never forget him.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

death of my son in 1994 and It changed my life forever - time is how I deal and it doesn't always get better!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nolanzo
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Just last year..
A sexual assault in a grocery store parking lot that resulted in a pregnancy... even after a Plan B pill at the hospital. Knew this little guy was a fighter from day one... but he didn't feel like my baby. He was always meant for his mom.
Giving a child for adoption was the single hardest thing I have ever had to do. I still cry almost daily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I guess my divorce rates up there. I didn't se it coming our son was 2. I lost everything other than my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)