Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 7: Get Dressed Up

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 75 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ditch the ponytail and break out some make up! Today's challenge is to get dressed up.

Whether you're a jeans and t-shirt type of girl or are someone who's always put together, take a little extra time getting ready today - even if you have no place to go!  You'll feel great!

mirror

How much time do you spend on your hair in the morning? Do you usually style it or pull it back in a ponytail?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCG83
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I barely spend any time normally. I do usually pull it back in some kind of sloppy bun thing.
ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM
My hair is always pulled up in a bun.
ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Since I just had a baby a few weeks ago, I haven't spent much time on my hair. I wash it, and brush it every day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I usually fluff it up with my fingers. :)

whoodathunk
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Always in a pony.  I have frizzy hair and its super humid today.  This'll be a tough one!

kerryket
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I can wear jeans and t-shirts to work, anything comfortable, dressing up should make quite an impression, great, everyone will think I have somewhere else to go.

If I'm going to the trouble, I may as well treat myself to a nice lunch!  The boss has a birthday today, I guess I'll treat us both:)

batjmom
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I spend around 30 minutes each morning getting ready. Mascara and lip gloss before I leave the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I get dressed up often.

mama2b100808
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM

When I have placing to go I get up and style it but if I am home it goes up in a pony.

mommyto3bees
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Pony ever day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)