Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--10/9**

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:43 AM
  • 10 Replies

What was the worst punishment you had when you were a child?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I seldom got into trouble (my brother got into enough for the both of us, lol), but when I did, my parents would have me stand in the corner or have me write a sentence (I will not....) usually 100-300 times.

tiredmomma35
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:43 AM
No TVs for a month
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM

We were never spanked. We got the cold shoulder. It was brutal. As adults now, we talk about it, and wished we'd all been spanked.

sjump25
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM

A whooping with the belt.  

Nolanzo
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM
You don't want to know. My father should be in prison.

One of the worst (among many) was being dragged out of bed at 14 years old in december in buffalo... thrown over his shoulder, marched outside and across the back yard and being tossed onto the frozen surface of our inground pool that subsequently cracked and under I went. Yep.

I got dragged out of bed for oversleeping on a school day.

Awesome dad I had!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM

You do realize that you did the QOTD 10/9....yesterday, right?!!!  LOL  Today is 10/10..silly!!  :-)

I got my mouth "washed out" with soap once...I can't remember what I said to get into trouble.

ninermom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Oh my, the worst punishment was being ignored.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM

LOL, oh really?  Ha...well, hey...I was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention ;)

You win the prize of "being right", lol :)

My worst punishment happened by my dad all the time.  He wasn't a nice man when I was growing up :/

Quoting offrdngal:

You do realize that you did the QOTD 10/9....yesterday, right?!!!  LOL  Today is 10/10..silly!!  :-)

I got my mouth "washed out" with soap once...I can't remember what I said to get into trouble.

LivinDeadGurl
Working full-time and getting ready for school to start up again has be completely drained. I am barely on here anymore.
Monday at 8:32 PM
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Not even going there.

bigmama423
by Liz on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Honestly, my parents kinda sucked when it came to punishment...or lack there of. I got my ass beat a few times and my mom loved jerking me around by the hair, real sweet huh! Nothing was ever too bad though, probably why I was such a bad kid!! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)