Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little Girl Birthday Party Ideas!!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hi!!!

I am new to the site. I am looking for some Birthday  Party Ideas for my daughter's7th Birthday, that won't break the bank.  We were going to Pump It Up,that It is way too expensive for us right now.. I know she would like a party, but I don't like having birthday parties at the house, we did that when they were younger, but now theres just too many people with inviting kids from school, etc. Just  looking for some ideas?

What about these places like Pottery Patch (or something like that), is that appropriate for a 7 year old(Little Girls party?)

We may just end up having a Slumbar Party.. "Lord help Me"..LOL  Thanks for your suggestions!!

;)

Joanne~

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hi! What is she into? Is there a show or hobby or something she's into like princess, fashion, etc?

jennmarie77
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Where do you live and when do you want to have it?

Maybe a park party would work. I know my kids love going to the park for parties. 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe a Build A Bear party would be something she'd enjoy?

Butterfly-Mommy
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I love that Idea!!!  I am definately going to check that out.. Thanks ;)

Butterfly-Mommy
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM

We are in Riverview, FL.  Her birthday is the 23rd.  Seems that all her friends have birthdays in October Too! :/

Butterfly-Mommy
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

She is a ""Princess" for sure.. ;)  singing, and dancing too!!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM

We have had slumber birthday parties!  They are always fun.  We had 20 extra girls for my oldest's birthday party a year ago :)

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM

a princess tea party??  guest can come dressed as their fave princess

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

What about a Karaoke party? 

Marz31
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

We just found out that they do craft parties at the local Michaels. it's a flat fee for the room for 2 hours with someone to help with the craft and then you just pick out something that's age appropriate and buy the stuff from them. We're doing tissue-paper decorated pumpkins for my daughter (she's turning 4, so you'll have a TON more options for a 7yo) and then all the kids have something great to take home and it's fairly cost-effective. you can bring in cupcakes or nibbles.....I was having a hard time finding something that wasn't going to end up costing $500 either. Heck, one place I looked at STARTED at $500......and obviously you can just to the craft at your own home. Michaels website has hundreds of ideas with shopping lists too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)