Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Today I Declare in this house IT IS

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  • 21 Replies

Uvc1896gvrihppgqww7fhv4ecpcutkpp

LOL.  Seriously though we have been under the weather and when Mama is not well things do not get done, so today we are better and I will get my house back in order........

I made a list for each room and we are going to work together and tick the things off the list.  We will do each room together except the bedrooms. I have promised them a fun  day tomorrow if they do well today. I plan on taking them to the park on a picnic if it isn't raining or too cold. If it is, we will do something fun here.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Room 1 is DONE....on to the next.  IT is going great.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Living Room: shot 1

Living room: Shot 2 with my helpers. That book shelf is the homework center and we allow the doll house in the living room with a basket of doll house toys on the shelf because Jenny's little friend comes over on some Friday afternoons for about an hour and they play with the doll house. It keeps them occupied for that short time and is containable this way.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:08 PM

oh and I love vacuum lines,...LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM

It is going well. The house looks and smells so good. I love it when I get things back in order after having been sick a while. My family doesn't seem to know where the dishwasher is, or even how to use the sink..LOL.  It wasn't atrocious but it wasn't good either and it looked like a toy box threw up in the living room and family rooms.  The kids will be doing the family room as I don't even know where to start.  WHY did they let it get that bad. I haven't felt like going downstairs in a while......and I went down today and almost fainted it was so messy........eeeeeeeeeek.  They are in deep yogurt the whole lot of them..LOL.  But I am back now and ready to tango.......lol

amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I hear ya!  My house needs it too, but since I've been having so many problems recovering from surgery 2 months ago, I've been slacking.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM

surgery recovery takes a while.  I had a hysterectomy in Dec and the first 6-8 weeks were rough.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I hear ya!  My house needs it too, but since I've been having so many problems recovering from surgery 2 months ago, I've been slacking.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I love vacuum lines too but they don't last long around here. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM

thanks and yes, same here...soon there are little foot prints in the vacuum lines...LOL.  My kids were doing the tango earlier in the living room so I am sure my nice neat lines are gone..LOL.

Quoting Bmama1:

I love vacuum lines too but they don't last long around here. Lol

Marilu_
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Oh dear I dread getting sick! My house will fall apart if I do
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN