Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hello, I am new to the group. I am 27 years old, mother to two little girls and soon to be stepmom to a wonderful little boy!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peacemom28
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM

welcome

I am Renae I have 2 girls as well. Ages 3 and 6. 

livelovelaugh85
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My oldest will be 6 the 25th of this month and my youngest is two. Nice to meet you

Quoting peacemom28:

welcome

I am Renae I have 2 girls as well. Ages 3 and 6. 

Apollos82
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Just to warn you, you may catch some flack because someone with this several screen names which are all variations of your screen name (the words love, live, and laugh in any order, and then numbers) has made some horrific posts...

And welcome. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livelovelaugh85
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Oh goodness, how can I change it? I looked around the site before I actually joined and it can get brutal. I sure don't want anyone attacking me.

Quoting Apollos82:

Just to warn you, you may catch some flack because someone with this several screen names which are all variations of your screen name (the words love, live, and laugh in any order, and then numbers) has made some horrific posts...

Apollos82
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
You can only change it with a new account. But if you keep your cool an hang out in places like this, you'll be fine. :) This group is very kind.

Quoting livelovelaugh85:

Oh goodness, how can I change it? I looked around the site before I actually joined and it can get brutal. I sure don't want anyone attacking me.

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livelovelaugh85
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Great Thanks! I was on here once before but only for a few weeks. My screen name then was lovinlife85.

Quoting Apollos82:

You can only change it with a new account. But if you keep your cool an hang out in places like this, you'll be fine. :) This group is very kind.

Quoting livelovelaugh85:

Quoting Apollos82:

rocrobin90
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Welcome. Im Robin. Im 24 and Im a SAHM of 2 little boys. I have been with my DH for over 4 years. I have 2 step kids, boy and girl.

livelovelaugh85
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Nice to meet you Robin!

Quoting rocrobin90:

Welcome. Im Robin. Im 24 and Im a SAHM of 2 little boys. I have been with my DH for over 4 years. I have 2 step kids, boy and girl.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Welcome to The Lounge!

bigmama423
by Liz on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Welcome to the group!!

I'm Liz, I have 2 boys and 2 girls. My boys are 3 & 7, my girls 1 & 6. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN