Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

When do I get a sick day?

Posted by   + Show Post

So I've been sick for 2 weeks now. Sinus's, cough, achey the whole nine yards. Well it's all in my chest now. YUK. I told my husband just to shoot me. On top of that my 3 yr old has a sinus infection too. Well I asked my husband to help me with baths and to clean up after dinner. He said, "What do I pay you for?" Excuse me?! Well he's been sleeping on the couch this week. I can't sleep b/c I've been up all day and night taking care of our dd and cleaning. I am to the point I feel like I'm going to crumble and where is he... in the woods hunting.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-14):
MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:47 PM
What the monkey hell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Sounds like he's crusing for a brusing and wants a meeting for a beating when he gets in........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lemonade1
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Don't let him start with that crap my dear, he'll get worse.  Bring him back in line quick.  How dare he be so rude!  He helped make the child so he can help look after it and should want to when it's sick. He should also care enough about you to let you rest. Selfish *******

LML1
by Kristy on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Thanks ladies! I finally have my voice back : ) I still feel like crap but atleast I can talk now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN