Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

[rant] i need to get this off my chest

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 28 Replies
2 moms liked this
Ok, I deleted my last post and here's why.
Since rejoining this site, I've pretty much been told, on 2 seperate occasions, by 2 people, that I'm the reason my daughter acts the way she does and that I'm selfish and whatever..... Seriously?! Do I post, IN PUBLIC, ON YOUR THREAD, that I think YOU are the reason why your having problems with your kid?! No!
I can understand maybe messaging me and saying that? But instead you post it for everyone to see and make me feel like shit? Like I'm a bad mom and you know everything about my life? They say you learn something new everyday, but I honestly didn't think you learn it about your own self from someone who didn't know you existed until now!
Now go ahead and bitch and moan at me now, I honestly don't care, but I needed to get this off my chest cuz its bad enough I get called selfish and a bad mother from my older sister, I don't need it, when I'm asking for help and advice, from people who don't even know me.
Thank you for your time, now have at it..... I don't care anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
true-love-21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM
...u go girl lol no bashing here! What happened? ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow hun!!! I'm hun I'm sorry people acted that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I don't know what your last post was - but if you feel good about your choices, don't let others upset you.
NewYorkMommy103
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Never take anything said on the internet seriously
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laylas-momma
by Chia on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I know, and you're right, but I mean, while I appreciate everyone's advice, I feel that some should just be kept private.... Ya know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see your post I guess.. i'm sorry someone made you feel that way.

Laylas-momma
by Chia on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM
The first person was on a previous post I made about how to "unspoil" my 2yr old. She made remarks like "your the reason she's like that" and "you make me sick"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I'm not sure what your post was about but I hope you find your advice.  Everyone parents differently and what works for one family may not work for another.  Don't ever let anyone put you down for your choices

offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

You have to have a thick skin, wen you post here on CM.  There are so many women on here that can't feel good about themselves, unless they are tearing down someone else.  Don't let them get to you.

EireLass
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

If your sister says it, and then you post your situation on here, and a stranger can see it.....maybe there's something to it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)