Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 12: Family Night

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's time to block off an hour or more to spend as a family! Today's challenge is to tune out the outside world and tune into your family!

The goal of family night is to have fun and make memories. You can play board games, watch a movie, or even take a trip down memory lane by looking at old pictures or reminiscing. As long as your family is doing something together it counts!

simple smile

How often does your family get to spend quality time together? What does your family do for fun?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

On the weekend we like to play boardgames

PEEK05
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Every three weeks my husband has five days off, so we spend a lot of quality time together as a family!

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM

It depends on the week. DH works swing shift so sometimes we get  hardly anytime together. 

Tink0711
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM
We have family night once a month or so. We'll play games or watch a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aMarieT
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM

we like to go hiking or just being outside

WheelerWife
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM
We do lots of stuff together and truly enjoy each others company.
cowgirls10181
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Wednesday is student conferences! So its all about the kids and even having and watching a movie eating cold pizza!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristina_b
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM

me and my children spend quality time together at least once a week. i always sit with them at dinner and discuss their days. and i really make it a point to play a game, watch a movie,camping, or even this weekend I took them to yard sales.  i really try to spend as much time as possible with them. i know they are growing up and don't want to look back and regret not spending enough time with them

ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Saturday is our family day.
We will watch movies, play games, go to the park or zoo and then make a big special dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM

We do a lot.   I'm really trying to appreciate each day... I already think that the kids are growing up to fast.     Tonight is family movie night.  We just recently looked at several old movies of when the kids were babies...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN