Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Mommy blues. Positive words needed.

I am a mother of a 6 month old and have been bombarded with a hefty tug of war issue.

In Late march I resigned from my company to relax before Lici came along. Everything was fine financially at home and as of lately its been hard having ends meet. My husband works nights shifts, as if that weren't another issue already & I now am going back and forth on the debate of returning to work. I will admit, I do have a little separation anxiety that I cant seem to shake because for the past 6 months I have been the only one caring for my daughter and daddy steps in when he can. The big issue is.... I cant find work. I take charge of making sure all bills are paid on time and pretty much all finances. I know that we are falling behind and have noticed that the constant need for money is becoming a strain on our relationship. I want to help but have been in a huge funk because of all the online applications and resumes I have sent out and no calls yet. Its been a few weeks and am at the end of my rope it seems. I don't expect for a mom to magically snap her fingers and fix my problems but I am optimistic of positive mommy feedback.
Thanks for reading!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Replies (11-13):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Quoting merryvoice:

Try to keep in mind that the economy is tough. It took my mom 8 months to find a job, so don't give up!

Yes!

Cupcakemommy12
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I actually left the company on a good note but the company has since relocated and it is now out of the question :/

Cupcakemommy12
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I was in Property management - Leasing in the Houston area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)