Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you and your baby's father get along ! ? !

Posted by   + Show Post

Me & my childs father have a weird relationship ! We always seem to argu all the time, he's only came to see he's daughter when he feels like it and I dont have a clue what to do anymore ???

(I usually ignore him!)

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM

We have been married for almost 11 years, so yes, we get along great!

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

We get along fine. Been married for 8, together for 11.

My oldest dd's bio dad on the other hand...I don't see him at all. I think we've talked mabey 3 times in the last 5 years. He keeps in touch with dd on Fb every now and then.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Glad to see that you're trying to make things work :-)

Quoting shamria:

i dont know how your things works. But as asian we think much about family life. So we try our best to be patience.
I had much trouble with my husband. We fought lyk hell. Even still i dont know whether i loving him geniun but now my son so happy with his father. Even he too looking aftr me well. I am happy not let him to go.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

momjuly09
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM
we are closer now, being divorced for over 6 years, than we were dating or even married ... more like family ... it's really weird but nice ... I feel very fortunate!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iman34
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I love my baby daddy but we broke up a few days ago. so no i dont like him right now

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM
My ex its ok, my dh yes
jaysmom0921
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
We do most of the time until he calls me talking crazy. When he does that I get off the phone and finish doing whatever I was doing
MommyTia93
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Quoting shamria:

i dont know how your things works. But as asian we think much about family life. So we try our best to be patience.
I had much trouble with my husband. We fought lyk hell. Even still i dont know whether i loving him geniun but now my son so happy with his father. Even he too looking aftr me well. I am happy not let him to go.

thanks!

the4mutts
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 3 kids with my ex husband, and 1 with my current s/o.
We all 3 get along. Sure, there are random problems. But we handle them like adults.
My ex comes to EVERY birthday, holiday, bbq, and even events held with my s/os parents. He sees the kids frequently because I know him to be an excellent father. Does he always do things "my way"? No. Not even close. But I trust him, he trusts me. We have each helped the other out with money. Even LARGE amounts! We've always paid the other back. We allow the other to switch visitation days as long as we didn't have "set in stone" plans.
He's the best ex-husband a woman could want, and I try to be a good ex for him. Our marriage didn't work, but we're great co-parents.
mskitty6
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Yup. Married 19yrs in Febuary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)