Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you and your baby's father get along ! ? !

Posted by   + Show Post

Me & my childs father have a weird relationship ! We always seem to argu all the time, he's only came to see he's daughter when he feels like it and I dont have a clue what to do anymore ???

(I usually ignore him!)

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
Robsessed98
by Anna on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Ive always gotten along with bd1 and got along with bd2 once we were divorced until a couple of years ago. Now we dont speak unless we have to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

We have been together for 15 years, married for 14.  We get along great.

unspecified42
by Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Not really currently. He's too bitter about child support right now so we don't communicate. But he lives 2000 miles away and isn't involved in our son's life (hasn't ever really been), so it doesn't really make a difference.

MommyTia93
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Quoting unspecified42:

Not really currently. He's too bitter about child support right now so we don't communicate. But he lives 2000 miles away and isn't involved in our son's life (hasn't ever really been), so it doesn't really make a difference.

be strong !

louzannalady
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:30 PM
We are still married and live together. We have had our rough times. But, we worked through them. He is my best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovekaydennnn
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Not really we argue here and there but have good times its just the lying he needs to learn to stop..we live together and in the begining it was fine but now its rocky
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Yup we've been together 9yrs married for 7 and still as strong as ever :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vinalex0581
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:59 PM

my son's father and i can't stand each other.

my SO and I are together and we fight like cats and dogs but we are getting there.

i guess that's what happens when you do it the wrong way and rush into things, even though we've known each other for 18 years.

kimsardo
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Fine.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Quoting sjump25:

My husband and I are happily married so yes we get along. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Ditto...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)