Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 21: Restyle Your Man!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's challenge is to restyle your man! You can do as much or as little as you want with this one. Have him try on his coat to see if it's still in good shape for this winter, or go get him a new shirt for the next time you go out.

A popular look for men this fall is layers. Click here for tips to style your man in a rugged Urban Rustic look!

in love

Do you buy your SO's clothes? Does he dress the same as when you first met or have you changed his style?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
batjmom
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I'm really lucky. My Dh likes to shop with me.  I have bought him some clothes because i know his style...but thankfully he likes to shop just about as much as I do

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I do not buy him clothes because he is very picky

the4mutts
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I buy my s/os clothes, but he's one of those guys that looks good in everything. He's also not picky, and doesn't have a standard style. So if I buy it, he wears it. Right now, he doesn't need anything new, re-vamped, or anything. When I school clothes shop for the kids, I do for us too. So he just got new things, and a closet clean out 2 months ago.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Yes, I do buy his clothes and his style has change a bit.  At first it was always wearing PJ pants which sounds silly, but on him looked great!  Then to jeans and baggy look, and now it's a more polish look and wearing things that fit. 

PEEK05
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Yes I do buy his clothes.  His style is still the same. :)

summerbear
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM
We both shop together. He has improved since we got together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shalavee
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM

This makes me laugh. He's got an actual shopping phobia. So I would often go out and buy him stuff. He'd try it on. And then I'd return/exchange what wasn't right. I don't have that kinda time or patience anymore. So we go shopping together and he's actually not doing so bad with choices. Except his tendency to tuck here and there.

mommieof1b4g
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM

i have been with him for almost 3yrs now & so far i have done very good on restyling him & updating his clothes.

AmberMerrell
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Dh buys his own clothes & still dresses the same as when we met. Sometimes though I will talk him into buying a shirt that I like on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM

My hubby has always had impeccable taste when it comes to dress style.  Yes, I buy his clothes sometimes and yes, he is still an impeccable dresser.   He has several coats he uses at different times. I'm not sure he needs a new one but we like to keep him up to date for his work. As for new shirts, he could always use a new shirt for work though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)