Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 21: Restyle Your Man!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's challenge is to restyle your man! You can do as much or as little as you want with this one. Have him try on his coat to see if it's still in good shape for this winter, or go get him a new shirt for the next time you go out.

A popular look for men this fall is layers. Click here for tips to style your man in a rugged Urban Rustic look!

in love

Do you buy your SO's clothes? Does he dress the same as when you first met or have you changed his style?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Replies (41-50):
shishie
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I gave up!

0Kit0
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I don't buy his clothes, but he has changed his style. . .he's getting older, lol.

Dardenella
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

His coat is good but we do need to replace his suit before the wedding

skippette14
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM
My man doesn't like change. Most of the time he's in wranglers, boots, and tshirts, sweatshirts, and his carharet jacket.
But he will wear a button down shirt for church or when he's not working.
Aurorasmom
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM

ill buy him things here and there but we usually shop together.  he dresses differently now than when we first got together 10 years ago...no more camis ;)

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:14 AM

my husband buys most of his own clothes, but i do buy some. he is a t shirt and jeans guy and i am ok with that. he was that way when i met him and probably always will be,

MamisAngels
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM
My hubby has improved his style a bit. He likes when I help him pick out his outfits. I buy him shirts, ties and pants for work when I see something I like. And for casual wear we normally go together, but he asks my opinion.
I appreciate that he values my opinion so much.
witheredroses
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

When I was married my so picked his own clothes...he had his own style and there was no changing that

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I buy his clothes. If he did, he would never buy anything. I definitely have changed his style, gradually. When we met he wore dark brown, black, and dark green! Now he wears red, pastel colors, and more stylish clothes. It's taken 15 years to get to this point.

mommyto3bees
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Better in a way and yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN