Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boyfriend of a year and me got in to a huge fight

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM
  • 38 Replies
Yesterday me and my boyfriend got in to a huge fight cause he would grab his phone out of my hand when I tryed to see who was txt him so late at night usually around 7:30pm we don't get anymore txt from anyone (even to my phone) which has been gone one for the past 4 days he will get txt all throughout the night till about 4am the next morning he said its family but I have a feeling its not cuz if it so important they would call him so I decide to look through it when he was in the shower to notice he put a lock on it we never lock r phone do to the fact he cheated before so I got mad and yealed at him say is he cheating and y would he do this to are family and too me his choice of words was he don't care or love me and he doesn't wanna be with me we made up when we try to have sex my body and mind were screaming don't touch me what should I do now and y did my mind keep repeating that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Get rid of him.

trishaleigh1313
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM

u guys should actually talk about it and if he keeps trying to hide stuff like that then i wouldnt stay around 

evangelinamommy
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:07 PM
We talked it out and he understand how I feel and unlocked his phone but when he kiss me now I don't feel anything no spark like I used to is it because he said he didn't love me anymore??? I feel like his words broke me so bad it hurt so much when he told it to me it hurt to breath what should I do now my mind and body don't want shit to do with him as much as my heart does
mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Saying things like that is borderline abusive. Can you get out of this relationship? Are kids involved?

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Red flags galore...
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I would re-think my relationship

sjump25
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds VERY fishy to me.

Texascandee
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM

If that's true, then I would get out of the relationship.....quickly

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM

If he has already cheated, why are you still with him?

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM
He doesn't sound trustworthy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)