Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 23: Surprise Him!

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM
  • 49 Replies

The last couple of days have been all about restyling your man! Today's challenge is to surprise him with a small gift or gesture!

The small gift or gesture can be something like buying him a new cologne, cooking his favorite meal, or organizing something for him that he's been putting off.

in love

What small gift or gesture are you planning for your man? Do you think little surprises help keep relationships fun?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I haven't surprised him in a while.  I will have to think of something good. :)

Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I did surprise him yesterday with lunch! He gave me the biggest hug!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erienne06
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I love suprises! I'll be thinking of something to suprise Jason :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nycmom86
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Tomorrow is our anniversary. So am going to,buy him hia fav cake and make him his fav dinner
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM

He enjoys simple things.  If I went and got him a dozen donuts he'd be over the moon.  We try to be thoughtful.  Now I want to go get him something lol

mama2b100808
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Yes I do think little surprises make it fun! I usually leave little notes to his surprise. 

AmberMerrell
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM
I actually just cooked dh's favorite meal yesterday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Maybe I will clean my car out....he has been complaining about that. Although most of the stuff in it is not mine. Does that count?

ShirreeM
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I am making his favorite dinner tonight :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Our birthdays are this weekend. Still thinking of what to get him, but I like surprising just because, no need for it to be a birthday, or anything like that.
He works late today so I'll surprise him by having his favorite meal prepared and his favorite tv show on for him to come home to relax after a long day. He appreciates the little things.
I do feel surprises keep a relationship fun. Otherwise, a couple can get too comfortable, stuck in routine, and take one another for granted. The little surprises keep the sparks going, showing that you're thinking of them in some way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)